KNUCKLES SANDWICH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KNUCKLES SANDWICH

A forum for people that want to hang out and do cool things and talk about sonic and mario and cool stuff

HomeCalendarEventsGalleryLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimotheeee

Jimotheeee

i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry Empty
PostSubject: i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry   i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 10:07 pm

Back to top Go down
killerzzzz42
Admin
killerzzzz42

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry   i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 10:08 pm

this is so cool its ok jimothee
Back to top Go down
https://knucklessandwich.forumotion.com
voidX

voidX

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry   i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 1:00 am

I was mad at you but it's ok I forgive you.
Back to top Go down
princess_the_fox

princess_the_fox

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry   i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 1:41 am

I REALLYYYYY LIKE YOUR WEBSITE HWODID YOU MAKE IT HACN YOU TEAHC ME??????? I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
StarlightSoliloquy

StarlightSoliloquy

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry   i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 5:43 pm

Wow, you're so talented!
Back to top Go down
princess_the_fox

princess_the_fox

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry   i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 6:00 pm

jwo how dot you make this
Back to top Go down
Jimotheeee

Jimotheeee

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry   i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 6:03 pm

princess_the_fox wrote:
jwo how dot you make this

@princess_the_fox you and right click on the web site and hit inspect to see all the code i used if you want to look at it. you just have to type html words and then some other words and it works great. its hard to use other websites to learn because they have so many codes on them that its hard to keep track of anything. if you make a page i can put it on my website for you if you want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry   i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i wrote a letter to tell you all to say that im sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KNUCKLES SANDWICH :: post here :: general tallking-
Jump to: