KNUCKLES SANDWICH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KNUCKLES SANDWICH

A forum for people that want to hang out and do cool things and talk about sonic and mario and cool stuff

HomeCalendarEventsGalleryLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE

Go down 
+3
The Warrior Of A Life
killerzzzz42
BreakingBadFan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BreakingBadFan

BreakingBadFan

RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE Empty
PostSubject: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 7:54 pm

I love Breaking Bad I especially love season 3 episode 13 No Half Measures do you guys have any favorite tv shows?
Back to top Go down
BreakingBadFan

BreakingBadFan

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 7:58 pm

If you want to watch breaking bad season 1 episode 1 click here C:\Users\Zoe M\Downloads\RARBG-x64-BLU-RAY-1080p30fps-Breaking-Bad-S01-COMPLETE-ENGLISH\s01e01-Pilot.mp4
Back to top Go down
BreakingBadFan

BreakingBadFan

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 7:59 pm

Why Isnt It Working
Back to top Go down
killerzzzz42
Admin
killerzzzz42

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 1:33 am

idk it isnt working also the show is too violent ima not alowed to watch
Back to top Go down
https://knucklessandwich.forumotion.com
The Warrior Of A Life

The Warrior Of A Life

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 1:01 pm

Sonic and hedgehog

chris19124 likes this post

Back to top Go down
BreakingBadFan

BreakingBadFan

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 11:08 pm

Thats not a tv show I just looked it up
Back to top Go down
The Warrior Of A Life

The Warrior Of A Life

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 5:37 pm

Sonic the Hedgehog
Im sorry

Back to top Go down
killerzzzz42
Admin
killerzzzz42

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 9:08 am

theres a lot of sonic tv shows
Back to top Go down
The Warrior Of A Life

The Warrior Of A Life

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 10:01 am

Im so sorry.
Sonic the Hedgehog (TV series)

Back to top Go down
EEGMAN

EEGMAN

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 7:36 am

I REALLY LIKE THE SPORANOS
RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE Sopran10

PAULIE WALNUS IS MY FAVORITE ! cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BreakingBadFan

BreakingBadFan

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:00 am

I used umm Cool illicit downloading sites for mine. Ever hear of peer to peer, bigshot? How about you stop pretending to be some rich dude and try doing something with your life, freak

killerzzzz42 and chris19124 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
chris19124
Admin
chris19124

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 4:27 pm

Steve Jobs wrote:
You can buy episodes of Breaking Bad and The Sopranos on iTunes.
can i buy maerdio game
Back to top Go down
chris19124
Admin
chris19124

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 4:29 pm

BreakingBadFan wrote:
I used umm Cool illicit downloading sites for mine. Ever hear of peer to p downloeer, bigshot? How about you stop pretending to be some rich dude and try doing something wtop pretith your life, fr ueak
f*******K YOU NO BEINGG M*EAN F****K

chris19124 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
BreakingBadFan

BreakingBadFan

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:59 pm

chris19124 wrote:
BreakingBadFan wrote:
I used umm Cool illicit downloading sites for mine. Ever hear of peer to p downloeer, bigshot? How about you stop pretending to be some rich dude and try doing something wtop pretith your life, fr ueak

I dont really know who you are at all and I haven't seen you around here and honestly I don't think you've contributed much of anything to anyone so how about you back off and stop being mean to me. You can't put rules in place and not follow them you have to learn how things work around here
Back to top Go down
killerzzzz42
Admin
killerzzzz42

PostSubject: stop.   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 11:02 pm

chris19124 wrote:
BreakingBadFan wrote:

cirs stop beaing mean
Back to top Go down
chris19124
Admin
chris19124

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 2:46 am

BreakingBadFan wrote:
chris19124 wrote:
BreakingBadFan wrote:

I dont really know who you are at all and I haven't seen yoully know who you are at all and I haven't seen you around here and honestly I don't think you've contributed much of anything to anyone so how about you back off and stop being mean to me. You can't put rules in place and n around here and honestly I don't think you've contributed much of anything to anyone so how about you back off and stop being mean to me. You can't put rules in place and not follow them you have to learn how things work around here
sorry i am moderatror
Back to top Go down
chris19124
Admin
chris19124

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 2:46 am

killerzzzz42 wrote:
chris19124 wrote:
BreakingBadFan wrote:
f*******K YOU NO BEINGG M NO BEIN*EAN F****Ke rich dude and try doi

cirs stop beaing mean
soeery i dont like it
Back to top Go down
WHALE

WHALE

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 7:17 am

I LIKE TO WATCH PLANKTON FLOAT THROUGH THE WATER COLUMN
Back to top Go down
chris19124
Admin
chris19124

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 1:01 am

WHALE wrote:
I LIKE TO WATCH PLANKTON FLOAT THROUGH THE WATER COLUMN
is that spogenfgbob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE   RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RECOMMEND A TV SHOW HERE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KNUCKLES SANDWICH :: post here :: general tallking-
Jump to: